|Resumen||Ficha de inscripción||Tarifas de la residencia|
Residencia V Centenario de Jarandilla de la Vera (Cáceres, España)
26th June to 1st July 2019
Students of SUZUKI VIOLIN, CELLO and PIANO from 3 to 15 years old.
Per student 285€
Two brother student 489€
Three brother student 710€
For further information and inscriptions please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org,
or fill the registration form.
Accomodations and meals are available at the residence.
(Please contact by email with your accomodation requirements)
- Individual classes to improve knowledge and technique with specialist teachers in the field (students in the first volume and up).
- Group classes where students socialize through music and learn techniques of group.
- Orchestra clases (from 2nd volume)
Each student will participate in at least two daily classes taught by different teachers.
- Instrument group classes for parents.
- Body percussion.
- Musical improvisation.
- Art activities for all.
The teachers of the course will offer a concert in the courtyard of Parador de Jarandilla.
The students of the course will offer different concerts throughout the course.
The course is organized and directed by Alicia Labrada, SUZUKI METHOD professor of violin.
- Afonso, Miriam Violin/Viola
- Crusellas, Silvia Violin
- Labrada, Alicia Violin
- Miles, Trudi Violín
- De Felipe, Luis Cello
- De la Casa, Belén Cello
- Soto, Eduardo Cello
- Tomeo, Silvia Piano and accompanying pianist
- Jimenez, Daniel Orchestra
- Ordieres, Alfonso Orchestra
All students who are part of the course will come accompanied by their parents,
who will participate actively in the course.
Students have the opportunity to choose the accommodation that offers the residence
(with or without full board managed directly by the course directors).
More information about accommodation (Residencia V Centenario and Parador) here,
and more information about other possible accomodations:
www.jarandilladelavera.es and www.comarcadelavera.com.